How can I get involved?
“He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” – Micah 6:8
Pray for the Oppressed
- Sign up for End Slavery Network email prayer updates and we’ll keep you updated with stories and prayer requests (and answers to prayer!) from our End Slavery workers on the front lines around the globe. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9890 2244
Learn more & teach others
- Check out the online resources here to learn more about modern day slavery and what you can do.
- Attend information events and conferences to educate yourself and meet other people committed to the cause. Then talk to your coworkers, family, and friends at uni and church about modern day slavery! Partner with us to put on awareness events to educate others by hosting a movie night or set up a table at your church.
- Contact us for upcoming local events.
- Find out more about joining one of our End Slavery Teams.
You might want to come up with a creative way to raise money for our End Slavery Ministries in Australia, Cambodia, Greece or Spain.